It’s been ages since I did some tags, so I decided to switch things up a bit and write a post just for tags I’ve been nominated for.
The Single Line Story Challenge
- Thank the person who nominated you/Mention whose blog you found this on
- Include the rules and badge in your post
- Write 5 single line stories that fall under any of these genres (you can pick which ones you do!):
- young adult
- You can choose 5 genres that’s easiest for you, or you can challenge yourself to try something new!
- Nominate 5 blogger/writers who you’d love to see participate and leave an open nomination for all writers!
- You can do this challenge more than once.
Maggie @ Maggie’s Doodles nominated me for this challenge. Maggie, who also happens to be its creator, is one of the kindest, most creative bloggers I’ve ever met on WordPress. I highly recommend checking out her blog if you have an affinity for photography, creative writing and some real cute doodles!
Thanks for nominating me, Maggie (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*:･ﾟ✧
Fantasy : With a mirthless laugh, she clutched her bleeding forehead and faced the blazing dragon, alight with fury – she was avenging everyone – the ones who depended on her, the ones who tossed her aside and the ones she’d lost on the way.
Mystery : “Don’t look now, but I think we’re being follo-“
Historical : The Prince’s shoulders tensed as the messenger approached with a red banner, waving it hurriedly with panic in his eyes – this meant the Yellow Kingdom breached their treaty; this meant war.
Sci-fi : Joining the unusually quiet H27F, Auryn hopped up onto The Bubble, complaining about how unfair it was for her to memorise all 156 elements on the Periodic Table.
Paranormal : Darn it, she kept forgetting she was a ghost as well!
I nominate :
SamSahana @ Diary of a Dreamer
Rayna @ Ray’s Realm
Naemi @ A Bookowl’s Corner
Riddhi @ Whispering Stories
Sep @ Bookishly Yours
THE SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new bloggers to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
Thanks for nominating me, SamSahana! Sahana is one of the sweetest bloggers I’ve met! Her comments and posts never fails to bring a smile to my face. Do pay her a visit if you have an affinity for thoughtful, touching writings. Thanks again, Sahana!
1. What’s your dream destination?
This is a hard one…I have a ton of destinations picked out. I’d say…Isle of Skye, Scotland.Just- The name!! The name is perfect! The place is always very picteresque! Scotland, on it’s whole, is a country that is breathtaking, but Isle of Skye is my dream destination. I’d also love to visit Oxford and the river Thames as I’m at it!
2. What languages do you speak?
I speak English (can do a very cringeworthy impression of an American accent. Wunnerful, isn’t it?), basic Spanish (DuoLingo!) and…another language (Revealing it would give out my identity, so it’s remaining a secret for now)
3. Describe your ideal weather.
Rainy. I need all the rainys. Thankfully, where I live, we get a lot of rain, so I’m already living in bliss! My ideal afternoon would be to watch rain cloud over the woods and drink hot soup, curled around the fireplace and look out the window. Everything comes alive all at once when it’s raining! Thankfully, I can recreate my ideal afternoon sans fireplace when it rains! Yay!
4. What is in your blog’s drafts?
As of now, this post and the third instalment of the Element(al)s (That’s a cool name for a band) I haven’t written much lately…😓
5. It can be incredibly hard to pick favourites, but if there’s one post in your site that you’re especially proud of, which one is it?
Oof, this is hard too…I like most of my old posts (some of them make me shudder) but I’d say this post (Yep. Ya have to read it to see which one it is. I’m sneaky like that)
6. What are you wearing at the moment?
As I’m writing this post, a white Tee and a pair of tracks. (It’s relatively warm out)
7. Are you an introvert, extrovert or an ambivert?
I want to say an ambivert, but I’d probably fall on the Introvert spectrum. I don’t shy away or avoid talking to people altogether though. I do enjoy talking and interacting with people, (both online and in real life) but I NEED my alone time. In video game language, I respawn faster if I’m alone!
8. Which emoji have you been using a lot lately?
Probably this one -> 😂
9. If you could participate in the Olympics, what game would it be?
I’m hopeless at most sports – the only thing I’m remotely good at is long distance running. So probably the 5000m run. But I did hear that the 400m hurdles is the hardest sport in the Olympics, so out of sheer spite, I might enter that… 😁
Hypothetically speaking though, if I knew how, I’d enter Figure Skating (it’s super pretty to watch) or maye Gymnastics.
10. Which is the best place you’ve ever visited?
This is also hard. Probably Jurong Bird Park in Singapore. I adore birds (and it’s one of my only clear memories of Singapore, but let’s forget that. I do remember that it started raining just as we stood in line for the Singapore Flyer! We had to go back home and return the next day…)
11. A fun fact about yourself that’s hard to know from your blogs.
I LOVE listening to people talk. I’m the kind of person that skulks around group chats and only occasionally says something. This makes it hard to comment on people’s blog posts though…If you haven’t heard from me, I promise I am reading your posts! I find it hard to say something and don’t want to repeat the same stuff over and over again!
In real life though, this ability of mine is needed aplenty. Rants are my favourite things to listen to, be it angry or happy. Some people I meet tend to go on these super long happy rants about things they are passionate about – listening to them is pure bliss. You can see the stars in their eyes when they talk about things they love. Angry rants are often hilarious with a mix of some good ol’ drama!
Friends with short attention spans + Talkative personality + Ranting = Me happy
As for the nominations, I’m leaving this open! Feel free to do the tag if you feel like it! My questions are the same (Not because I’m lazy – it’s just that I loved answering these questions. And I’m lazy)
See you guys soon!